One day at Kabukicho #DAY35 - A night I got to know how fun 75mm is through spending with it.
My friend asked me who hadn't have meal so much due to my physical condition to have dinner together. I appreciate that seriously. By the way, both of us got to like TSURUTONTAN where we went to a couple days ago and going there sooner again has been already scheduled.
Normally I use Summicron 50mm or Summicron 35mm for sessions at Kabukicho, but I tried to use APO-Summicron 75mm this day. Before starting the session, actually I was worried about if I would be able to shoot Kabukicho well with 75mm lens, somehow I was able to do it.
普段は歌舞伎町での撮影では Summicron 50mm か Summicron 35mm を使っているんだけど、この日は APO-Summicron 75mm を試しに使ってみた。撮影をはじめる前は 75mm のレンズでちゃんと歌舞伎町を撮れるか不安だったんだけどなんとかなった。
For instance, I like this photo. An atmosphere of this photo is certainly the one taken with 75mm lens. I thought it would be not like this if with 50mm or 35mm which I usually use.
例えばこの写真とか好き。この写真の雰囲気は確かに 75mm の感じで、50mm や 35mm ではこうはならない。普段使っている 50mm とか 35mm だとこんな感じにはならないなーって。
I found a bike carrying child seats. What I just got surprised is that bike carrying child seats is used even in this city, Kabukicho.
Cans were stacked. Well done. Though it's not good thing to leave garbage on street. Who did it?
It's painted too much, hah?
I don't remember why I took this photo.
Finally I could take a photo of this building how I want it to be. Actually I'd tried several time before though, I had never been able to shoot as I wanted.
Almost blank wall. But there's a graffiti on the right bottom. Umh.
On the other hand, this is a wall filled with graffiti. Somehow this looks more natural in this city. That sort of city Kabukicho is.
Actually this pole doesn't stand straight.
Illegal dumping is usually done where there's nobody like country side. But there's a lot of garbage naturally on street in Kabukicho, so it's not easy to know if it's garbage pit or illegal dumping.
Actually I'm quite interested in this. I wonder if I go there someday. Whichever is okay to go alone or to go with somebody.
Sign of Toyoko inn looking from the usual parking. The sky is dark even the sign is bright. That should be, because the time is late night.
Well, it's simply fun to take photo. And the number of photos today was much comparing with usual this time. I'd thought I was weak at using 75mm lens outside, I discovered fun of it through using the one. I used to be not aggressive to choose and use this lens so far, it could be nice to put this lens as well to my list of lenses to use daily. through session of this night, I felt that.
See you then.
うーん、写真撮るの単純に楽しいなぁ。そしていつもと比べると今回は枚数が多かったな。外で 75mm のレンズを使うのは苦手だって思っていたけど、使っているうちにおもしろさも発見できた。今までこのレンズはあんまり積極的に使っていなかったけど、この日の撮影を通して今後はこのレンズを普段使うレンズのリストに入れてもいいかなーって感じた。
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY57 - It's a lot to day to go to sauna recently. And day for udon this day.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY56 - People who I would have never met if I didn't do photography.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY55 - Dinner with my friend as usual. It's wonderful to be as usual.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY54 - My heart feels like it's about to almost break, so.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY53 - The rain was harder than I imagined.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY52 - Among the complicated emotions and a lot of things to do.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY51 - After rain stops. It seems to be going to rain again.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY50 - Visiting the night city, Kabukicho for the first time since a week ago, and udon.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY49 - I need more time to take what I want to record in this city.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY48 - The beginning of a long weekend.
- One day at Kabukicho #DAY47 - I was able to go to two places I wanted to go, a night like that.
- Here to Older Articles »