One of my childhood dream was to work at a pizza shop. That dream came true easily as soon as I became a high school student. This is just a beginning of a story that keeps going for about 7 years.
The dream seemed to come true. However.
The dream seemed to come true easily, but actually it hadn't. Because the dream was to deliver pizza riding a bike with roof. But all of motorbikes of the shop were 3 wheels scooters without roof.
I was stupid, I noticed it after I got employed.
Of course I didn't have any rights to make a decision what sort of bikes to introduce into, that's what the headquarter decides. (At this time I thought so. But after a while went, days I myself request things to the HQ will come. Nobody must've imagined those days at this time though.)
But there were some nice senior co-workers who teach a info not so bad to the stupid rookie like that. That is a few number of new motorbikes will be added on December every year for holiday season and additional ones are motorbikes with roof every year.
It was great to hear that, it made me not to have to give up my dream.
Anyway, my days to work at a pizza shop started, a tiny hope remains. That's it today. Story continues.
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #6 - What I got happy simply and will never forget.
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #5 - History of my locker at the shop.
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #4 - To be an assistant manager.
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #3 - December 20th incident.
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #2 - Not the dominos!!
- Stories of working at a pizza shop #1 - One of my childhood dream came true easily.